Interesting Facts About Dank Weed
Below are some interesting facts about marijuana. Feel free to comment in this
article with any other cool facts about marijuana, weed, dank that we may be missing.
1. Marijuana is the dried leaves, flowers, stems, and seeds from the hemp plant
2. Marijuana has over 200 slang terms, such as weed, pot, ganja, hash, kush, grass, cannibas, dro, herb, Mary Jane, reefer, and dank- just to name a few.
3. Around the world the most common name for the plant is Cannibas, except
for in the US, where it is commonly called Marijuana. Marijuana is believed to
have derived from the Mexican pronunciation of the word Mary Jane.
4. Weed is the most common illegal drug in the United States (hopefully not for
long!), approximately 100 million Americans have tried it at least one time,
25 million Americans have smoked it in the past year, and each day, about
6,000 Americans try smoking weed for the first time.
5. It would take 800 joints for a person to overdose and die, but the cause of death would not be marijuana, it would carbon monoxide poisoning. A great marijuana fact to know.
6. Marijuana is usually smoked in the form of hand rolled cigarettes, aka
joints, blunts, pipes, bongs, and vaporizers. It can also be eaten in baked
goods (brownies) or brewed in tea.
7. The marijuana plant’s fibers can also be made into rope or fabric. Proving
that the weed plant has multiple uses, it isn’t uncommon to see people wearing clothes
made out of hemp.
8. The primary active ingredient in kush is THC. This is the main driver of
weed’s mind altering effects.
9. Early as 6000 BC, dank was used as a food source in China. bwin شركة The first time it was used for medical use was in 2737 BC.
10. During the temperance movement of the 1890s, it was often recommended
to indulge in marijuana over alcohol, because smoking weed did not lead to
domestic violence while alcohol did.
11. Marijuana was first seriously restricted by the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937,
which imposed such a heavy tarrif that it became very difficult to smoke it
12. It isn’t uncommon to find many celebrities who smoke weed. Even President Barack Obama has admitted to inhaling the reefer!
13. The Controlled Substance Act of 1970 was what made Marijuana illegal in the
14. Paraguay is believed to be the world’s largest producer of pot. قواعد لعبة البولينج
15. In 2003 Canada became the first country in the world to offer Medical
Marijuana to people suffering from pain.
16. In 1996 California became the first state to allow Medical Marijuana with a
valid doctor’s recommendation.
These are just a few of the dankest and most interesting facts about weed. موقع بيت 365 لكرة القدم What are some unusual and uncommon facts about marijuana you know? Out of all of these, what were your favorite facts about marijuana? Comment below and let us know!
Share below and help set the record straight on dank weed facts.